Are you in need of support?
If you are in immediate danger,
please call 911.
Survive And Thrive Advocacy Center (STAC)
Text or Call: (850) 597-2080
Our phone number is not a hotline, but you can call or text anytime, day or night. If someone doesn’t answer right away, we will respond to you within 24 hours.
- We provide emergency support and care management to those who are experiencing or have experienced any form of human trafficking or sexual exploitation.
- We collaborate with other local resources to provide a single point of contact to get you or the person you care about connected to the support you need.
- We partner with you, or the person you care about, to provide needed services such as emergency shelter, care management, mental and physical health care, legal services, educational resources, and job assistance.
- We serve anyone impacted by human trafficking regardless of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious (non)affiliation, and immigration status.
- There are many resources in the local area. We can support you directly and work to get you connected to the right support services. To see a full list of resources please view our Human Trafficking Services & Referral Directory.
You can also contact us by sending us a direct message on social!
- Local Human Trafficking Task Forces in Florida
Florida has local task forces which encompass every one of Florida’s 67 Counties. Find your local task force and reach out to learn when they meet so you can attend to learn more about what your community is doing to help combat this heinous crime.
Visit Florida Attorney General website
- Big Bend Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Florida Statewide Council on Human Trafficking
- Created to support people impacted by human trafficking by enhancing care options
- Learn more about human trafficking policies and council recommendations
- Calls to the Hotline can connect you to local resources around the nation
- The hotline is multi-lingual
- Call if you suspect human trafficking and need help
- It can help you understand more about human trafficking
Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention to LGBTQ (Under 25 years): The Trevor Project, 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678
Domestic Violence: National Domestic Violence Hotline, 24 hour Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Sexual Abuse: Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), 24 hour Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
Suicide: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 24 hour Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Dating Violence: National Dating Abuse Helpline, 24 hour Hotline: 1-866-331-9474
Runaway and Homeless Youth: National Runaway Safeline, 24 hour Hotline: 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929)
Missing Children and Child Pornography: National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, 24 hour Hotline: 1-800-THE-LOST (843-5678)
This Directory is a guide for agencies, individuals, and others who are possible contact points on human trafficking.
This includes service providers, law enforcement, community groups, the faith community, and individuals who are seeking help for human trafficking survivors, who suspect human trafficking is occurring, or who wish to have more information about the topic.
From the National Human Trafficking Hotline:
Context is key to being able to help understand if what you are seeing or experiencing is sex or labor trafficking – or something else entirely. Read about common misconceptions here. If you feel like you may be in a trafficking situation, please consider how to plan for your wellbeing.