- $25 – Provides one comfort pack with emergency essentials (toothbrush, shampoo, razor, feminine hygiene products, etc.) for a survivor who has just escaped a trafficking situation.
- $30 – Pays for transportation to go to a medical appointment, job interview, etc. (Uber, Lyft, bus pass)
- $50 – Helps a survivor obtain identification documents (usually stolen by traffickers)
- $100 – Funds a bus ticket for a survivor who needs to safely relocate (oftentimes quickly) to another location
- $150 – Provides a new cell phone and monthly service for a survivor (so traffickers cannot trace them)
- $200 – Assists a survivor with paying rent while they are rebuilding their lives
- $500 – Helps underwrite the cost of one training session by STAC
Monthly donations make such a difference! It helps us plan and build stronger response and support for survivors.
The Survive and Thrive Advocacy Center, Inc. (STAC) is a tax exempt organization as defined within the Internal Revenue Code Section, paragraph and subparagraph 501(c)3. As such, contributions made to the organization are generally considered deductible in full to the extent allowed by tax law. We suggest that you consult your tax advisor if you have questions on the deductibility of this or any contribution. THE SURVIVE AND THRIVE ADVOCACY CENTER, INC. IS REGISTERED WITH THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES AS A CHARITY TO SOLICIT AND COLLECT CONTRIBUTIONS WITHIN THE STATE. OUR REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH49747. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.