- This event has passed.
SOAR to Health and Wellness Training with CE/CMEs
June 8, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join NHTTAC for a free 2-hour live SOAR to Health and Wellness training that teaches providers how to identify and respond to human trafficking. This training offers the following continuing education/continuing medical education(CE/CME) credits except when noted otherwise:
· Physicians – maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
· Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians – 2.0 contact hours (0.2 CEUs)
· Psychologists – 2.0 CE credits
· Nurses – 2.0 contact hours
· Dentists – 2.0 CE credits
· Social Workers – 2.0 cultural competency CE credits
· Public Health Professionals – 2.0 CPH credits
· Health Education Specialists – 2.0 entry-level CECH
· Healthcare Team – 2.0 Interprofessional Continuing Education credits
If the credits above do not match your needs, after the training you can access a generic CE/CME certificate for non-physicians or submit your certificate of completion to your local board to request that the board accept the training as credit for your profession.
In the past fiscal year, 98.3% of Live SOAR to Health & Wellness training attendees agreed or strongly agreed that they are confident they will use the knowledge and skills they learned during the SOAR training for their jobs.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022. Register here*.
Wednesday, July 20, 2022. Register here. (CE/CME credit not provided)
*For the full accreditation information, visit: https://nhttac.acf.hhs.gov/
In collaboration with the Administration for Children and Families Office on Trafficking in Persons and the HHS Office on Women’s Health, supported by the National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center.