1. Support human trafficking survivors and STAC’s work at:
2. Help keep children and teens safe from traffickers. Download Youth and Caregivers Toolkit and share online:
3. Learn the red flags of human trafficking by attending a special training event. Register at
Register at Surviveandthriveadvocacy.org/events.
4. Learn how to protect your workplace and business from human trafficking.
Register now at STACPRO.org!
5. Know and share the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
Call 1-888-373-7888. Text “Help” or “Info” to 233733
6. Support local businesses that are free of human trafficking and demand fair trade and trafficking-free goods.
For more information, visit Slaveryfootprint.org.
7. Volunteer with STAC and share information about human trafficking in your community. Sign up at
9. Join the Big Bend Coalition Against Human Trafficking (BBCAHT) at:
Facebook.com/bbcaht. Contact Kellianne.Dougherty@usdoj.gov for more information.
10. Help raise awareness and stay informed by following us on social media.
You can also add information about STAC to your website.