Your gift of any amount will directly support trafficking survivors and help provide educational programming throughout our region.
Here are just a few specific ways, you gift can make a difference.
- $25 – Provides one comfort pack with emergency essentials (toothbrush, shampoo, razor, feminine hygiene products, etc.) for a survivor who has just escaped a trafficking situation.
- $50 – Helps a survivor obtain identification documents (usually stolen by traffickers)
- $100 – Can provides a bus ticket for a survivor who needs to safely relocate (oftentimes quickly) to another location
- $200 – Helps survivors pay the rent while they are rebuilding their lives
- $500 – Helps underwrite the cost of one training session by STAC.
Monthly donations make such a difference! It helps us plan and build stronger response and support for survivors.